Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
Small, compact, bright, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Planet Bike's Beamer 3 Headlight boasts 3 super-bright white Nichia eXtreme LEDs with steady and flashing modes to provide excellent visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change settings, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling safety light. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of bar sizes. Five output modes offer up to 15 lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides up to 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Front can run for up to 20 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 15 - Weight: 22g - Max Runtime: 22 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
Put on the high beams for extra visibility even in the dark corners of space. Portland Design Works' Spaceship Headlight boasts 3 bright LEDs which shine through a precision lens for a bright, focused beam. It offers steady and flashing modes and has a run time of over 100 hours. - Fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars - Runs on 2 x AA batteries (included) - 100 hours run time - Steady and flashing modes - 91 grams/3.2 ounces - 98 x 41 x 35mm
See and be seen with CatEye's HL-EL135 Headlight. This compact light uses 3 super-bright LEDs for a wide beam that lets you see more of the road. With 2 AA batteries, it provides up to 80 hours of run time on steady mode and up to 320 hours on flash mode. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation fast and easy.
$19.99 $25.99 23% Off
A beacon in the night The Ion 120 front light comes in an easily mountable compact size yet packs enough punch to light the road or trail in front of you. A powerful 120 Lumen front light, Ion 120 illuminates in three modes: high, low, and flash, and offers 270 degrees of visibility. Batteries and Sync mounting brackets included. - 120 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly, 1W CREE LED - Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options - Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal - Includes 3 AAA batteries and Quick Connect bracket - Blendr compatible
A light that's always there when you need it. - Three-LED headlight with four flash modes - Visibility range: up to 2,000ft or 600m - Batteries and stainless steel hardware included Specifications: - Battery: AAA (LR03) - Not rechargeable - Dimensions: 77 L x 34 W x 44 H (mm) - Waterproof rating: IPX3 - Weight: 150g
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
Let everyone know you're coming with CatEye's Omni 5 Front Light, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- High power 20 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Integrated retro reflector to be better seen by oncoming traffic - Optimal light distribution by our double lens technology - Clear lens technology, you are also visible from the side - Compact, sportive design - 80g
- High power 20 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Integrated retro reflector to be better seen by oncoming traffic - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Optimal light distribution by our double lens technology - Clear lens technology, you are also visible from the side - Compact, sportive design - 80g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
NiteRider understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the "entry level" commuter lights are nothing more than "be seen" lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that's why NiteRider created the Mako Series. The Mako line offers three models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. A favorite feature is the side "gills" that emits light, it not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate. - Side lights - Economical, high output light - Super bright flash setting ideal for daylight use - Easy operation battery operated (comes with 2 x AA) - 3 light settings – High, Low and Flash - Lumen Output: 150 - Run Time: 18:00 – 72:00hrs - Weight: 175g - Battery: Alkaline AA x 2 WARRANTY The Mako 150 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Handlebar Mount - 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
Page 1 of 5 Next page