Chainring Bolt Kit - 4 Arm Single with Aluminum Guard
- Chain Ring Bolt Kit 4-arm Triple
- Truvativ Crank arm bolt, M12, Capless, For Howitzer, Bag of 2
- Use without washers for two chainrings, with washers for one DH ring - Bolts and nuts use hex keys - Includes 15 pieces total; 5 nuts, 5 bolts, 5 washers - Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex
- Truvativ, Crank arm bolt, M12, Cromoly, Self-extracting for Howitzer, Bag of 2
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
$16.00 - $93.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Material: Aluminum
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Interface: Square - Position: Left
Crank left arm, Blaze Powerspline, 175mm, pitch black
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Interface: Power Spline - Position: Left
$23.00 - $28.00
- Trushift chainrings feature shift ramps and pins - Drivetrain compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11 - 104mm BCD
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
$25.00 - $91.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 80mm BCD
$27.00 - $36.00
Truvativ, 52T, 10 sp, BCD 130mm, 5-Bolt, Outer Chainring Steel.
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm - Interface: ISIS - Position: Left
- Fits Truvativ ISIS bottom brackets with 8-notch flanged cups (also fits crank spider nut on older X-Flow and Stylo crankarms) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
The Descendant grip is for the performance-driven hard charger who needs maximum grip and confidence in their cockpit. Featuring a full-width contact area that extends from the inner clamp right to the end of the bar. The ridged pattern allows for a soft-to-touch feel and makes for superior grip and control. Available in solid colors, marble and gum options, these grips give you the option to match grip performance with your personal style. - Single-ring clamp for max width and comfort - Available in Black, Gray, Gum Rubber, Red, Gray/Black Marble and Red/Black Marble - Soft and durable ridged rubber grip pattern - Length: 133mm - Clamp: Single
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
$42.00 - $43.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
The 3D forged and highly adjustable Descendant seatpost is built to do its job so that you can do yours. Set it, forget it, and go harder. - Easy-to-adjust dual bolt head design - Forged and butted 7050 shaft - Forged seat clamps - Max Height: 250mm - Min Height: 40mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Page 1 of 3 Next page