Extremely versatile, this lace-up women’s cycling shoe makes the easy transition from hike-a-bike sections to pedaling. A composite shank through the midsole connects directly to SPD pedal systems and provides necessary stiffness to prevent foot fatigue while pedaling. Run shoe EVA provides comfortable cushioning off the bike and the recessed cleat design allows for natural walking performance.
- Open mesh toe box for comfort and great ventilation
- Low-cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Nylon composite shank for efficient power transfer
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
- Women’s specific fit
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.